- My Agenda: self-promotion
- My Role: Information architect
- The Stage of the Business: Mature
- Who I work with: CEO & the team
- How they found me and engaged me: Word-of-mouth
One current client engaged me to provide information architecture advice to it’s client.
The client’s site has a vast number of pages, as well as vast numbers of other sorts of files – mainly written reports, articles, and booklets in PDF form.
They see themselves as a resource. And one implied meaning there is: they are place to go to DO something, take action, make progress. Get what you need.